The Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront, recently named one of the world’s best hotels on the Expedia®
Insiders’ Select™ List, is located in the heart of bustling downtown Jacksonville, along the North Riverwalk and
adjacent to the Jacksonville Landing Entertainment and Shopping complex. The hotel is located 18 miles from the Jacksonville International Airport. Unpretentious metropolitan style meets stunning natural beauty -Jacksonville captures the essence of a lifestyle and landscape reflecting the real Florida with Southern grace and style.
Our hotel features over 960 spacious (and newly renovated!) guestrooms including 21 suites. All accommodations feature the Hyatt Grand Bed, iHome stations, refrigerators, and flat screen televisions– many with
dramatic water views. We have a negotiated room rate of $149 plus tax per night per room for 1-4 persons; a limited number of suites are available at various rates.
Four dining options on site include the Trellises Restaurant for all-day dining, JAXX Sports Bar for casual
dining and sporting events on the big-screen plasma televisions, and Currents Lounge for cocktails. In-room
dining services are available. Conventioneers will receive 10% off of the hotel’s restaurant pricing.
Guests enjoy complimentary access to the 24-hour StayFit by Hyatt fitness center with locker facilities and
sauna as well as the breathtaking rooftop heated pool and whirlpool. You may also take advantage of the four mile riverside running path adjacent to the hotel or play on one of the 70 golf courses nearby.
The hotel is within walking distance to Veterans Memorial Arena, Time-Union Center for Performing Arts, the Florida Theatre, Everbank Stadium (home of the Jacksonville Jaguars), and Jacksonville Suns Baseball Grounds; it is also near U.S. Navy Installations, the World Golf Hall of Fame, the Jacksonville Zoo, and St. Augustine. The hotel is 30 minutes by car from Jaxx white-sand beaches of the Atlantic Ocean.
The Jacksonville’s arts and cultural community shines bright with stand-out museums and performing arts. From its historic multicultural and film industry roots to world-class festivals, symphonic events, and Broadway productions to hip art galleries and renowned museums hosting contemporary, Renaissance, and up-and-coming masterpieces, you can experience cultural enlightenment in this Northeast Florida location.
Unlike other Florida regions, Northeast Florida offers the ideal climate year round. With daytime temperatures ranging from 50-90 degrees, it’s rare to not be able to plan events outdoors. Jacksonville has 220 sunny days per year.
963 newly renovated and luxuriously appointed guestrooms, including 21 suites, 155 kings, 674 queen/queens, 44 accessible rooms;
Hyatt Business Plan® and Regency Club® accommodations are also available.
All accommodations offer:
- Hyatt Grand Bed™
- Complimentary Internet in guestrooms
- Television with remote control, cable movie channels and in-room pay movies
- Video account review and checkout
- Two telephones with voicemail and speakerphone
- Individual climate control
- Electronic door lock
- Full bathroom amenities and hair dryer
- Coffeemaker with complimentary coffee
- Iron / ironing board
- iHome® alarm clock radio
SERVICES & FACILITIES
- Hyatt Express Check-In Kiosks®
- Hyatt Fast Board™
- Hyatt Web Check-In
- Complimentary Internet in lobby
- In-room dining
- 24-hour FedEx Office
- Safe-deposit boxes at front desk
- Laundry / Dry Cleaning
- Valet and self-parking
- Outdoor, rooftop heated pool/hot tub; pool bar open seasonally
- 24 hour State-of-the-art fitness center featuring cardio machines, free weights, weight machines and sauna
RESTAURANTS & BARS
- Trellises Restaurant—Our casual restaurant offering flavorful a la carte dining, along with a delicious buffet breakfast served
daily. Trellises features some of the city’s best regional specialties along with steaks, seafood, salads and sandwiches.
- JAXX Sports Bar—Enjoy our flavorful appetizer menu, full menu or regional specialties while sampling one of our daily drink
specials. Whatever sport you enjoy, one of our five plasma screen televisions will probably be showing the game. Meet friends
and colleagues for a draft and dinner as you cheer your team on.
- Currents Lounge—Stop by for your favorite Starbucks latte in the morning. Mid-day, enjoy our full menu or have cocktails and a light bite at the bar, and then savor our specialty drinks and desserts in the evening as you enjoy the nightlife. With four plasma screen televisions and complimentary Wi-Fi access, our casual lounge is the perfect place to keep current.
Parking At Hotel
Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront offers a parking deck managed and operated by ProPark that provides direct
access into the hotel. Options include overnight self and valet parking, both with unlimited in and out privileges. Guests may use their hotel key card to enter and exit the garage after validating with the Front Desk. Garage entrance is
located off of Newnan Street. Additional public parking is available in the nearby area, rates vary. Oversize parking is available at the hotel and in nearby lots.*
Overnight self parking: $15 Overnight valet parking: $20 Garage clearance: 6’ 7”
*Pricing current at time of publication.